Saturday 20 June 2015

WONDERS OF PSALMS 23

  Not many of us know the wonders of psalms 23, today God Servants Gabriel Chidera Onyema takes us through the blessing of psalm 23, Be Blessed:

The Lord is my Shepherd
  That is Relationship

I shall not want
 That is Supply

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
    That is Rest

He leadeth me beside the still waters
   That is Refreshment

He restoreth my soul
  That is Healing

He leadeth me in the paths of Righteousness
    That is Guidance

For his name Sake
 That is Purpose


Yea,though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death
  Tath is Testing

I will fear no evil
 That is Protection

For Thou art with me
 That is Faithfulness

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me
  That is Discipline

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies
    that is honour                   

Thou anoinintest my head with oil
 That is Consecration

My Cup runneth over
  That is Abudance

Surely Goodness and Mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.
 That is blessing.

And i will dwell in the house of the lord
  That is Security

forever
That is Eternity

            What a blessing,wow friends all we have wanted in life are all in these passage.So go  now and read with understanding. like these little girl.
                                   
                                             JESUS IS LORD.

GABRIEL D ONYEMA
LAGOS NIGERIA.       

0 comments:

Post a Comment